Nakamoto Games Brings NAKA Vision into Focus
Each new feature an essential step towards the ultimate goal
As many of our community know, at the turn of the year, Nakamoto Games realigned its goals and began working on fundamental changes to our platform. Our team is aware of the dynamic market and is committed to not just keeping pace but leading as innovators in the play-to-earn and Metaverse industry.
This week we bring you progress updates on many of the targets we have set for this year. These include our new website, mobile platform, new games and modes coming to our thriving ecosystem soon.
Firstly, our front-end team and designers have worked tirelessly to build the layout and enhance the user experience on our brand-new website. Their work is paying off as the website looks smoother, contains more features, and is easier to navigate than the existing one, the website will set a new standard for Web3 Gaming Platforms. In case you missed it, here is a look at the work put in by the team so far.
Secondly, our design team is working on a wireframe for the mobile app. A wireframe lays out content and functionality on a page, taking into account user needs and journeys. They are used in development to establish the basic structure of a site before adding visual design and content. This provides a blueprint for frontend and backend developers to build our new mobile website.
Last but not least, our game development team is implementing a server for our new collectible card game. They are also working on transforming some free-to-play games into play-to-earn options so the community can earn great rewards while playing. Two new Story Mode games are on the way and are currently undergoing quality assurance testing, one of game development's final and most important phases.
These features are only the beginning of great things to come. The industry is in a perpetual state of forward motion, moving at a breakneck speed to realize the best vision for GameFi. The Nakamoto Games team is working around the clock to bring the NAKA Vision to life and realize our goal as an industry leader.
Nakamoto Games Sprint Objectives
- Refactor the rental system for NFT land and buildings.
- Implement the partner games' portal service.
- Implement more game categories.
- Implement a new front-end website.
- Support the rental system for NFT land and buildings.
- Refactor and support the partner games' portal service.
- Refactor Twitter service.
- Refactor all APIs to support the new website.
- Test rental service.
- Test 2 Story Mode games.
- Update automated test.
- Implement the three signatures contract.
- Refactor the rental system for NFT buildings.
- Research for multi-chain expansion.
UX/UI and Game Design
- Redesign the new Nakamoto Games website.
- Design the wireframe for mobile.
- Support NAKAVERSE assets.
- Implement P2E Games for 100 games.
- Implement mobile platform.
- Implement a Collectible Card Game server and webGL client.